Director, Rick Galante firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant Lisa Foucault email@example.com
Telephone 978 794-3080
PLEASE NOTE: Community Programs has moved to the new central administration building 566 Main St, effective August 14, 2015. Please forward all correspondence to this address moving forward.
Community Programs offers a variety of enrichment courses and before-school and after-school programs for North Andover students. These include
- The EXCEL Program: an exciting medley of mini-courses for elementary, middle and high school students offered in 4 sessions: Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. Please visit the EXCEL home page for more info.
- Elementary Band Program
- Ski and Snowboard Program - Bradford Ski Area
- The Breakfast Club [Before School Day Care]
- Kids Stop [After School Day Care)
- Driver Education for High School Students
- SAT Prep
- Destination Imagination
- FLL LEGO Robotics League
- North Andover Youth Track and Field
- Middle School Cross Country
- Summer School Programs (Academic, Enrichment and Recreation).
- Summer Sports Clinics and Leagues
- Camp Invention
- A Little Knights Chorus
All registration information is available on the corresponding pages