Director, Rick Galante email@example.com
Administrative Assistant Lisa Foucault firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 978 794-3080
Kittredge Elementary 601 Main St. North Andover, Ma. 01845
Community Programs offers a variety of enrichment courses and before-school and after-school programs for North Andover students. These include
- The EXCEL Program: an exciting medley of mini-courses for elementary, middle and high school students offered in 4 sessions: Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. Please visit the EXCEL home page for more info.
- Elementary Band Program
- Ski and Snowboard Program - Bradford Ski Area
- The Breakfast Club [Before School Day Care]
- Kids Stop [After School Day Care)
- Drivers Education for High School Students
- SAT Prep
- FLL LEGO Robotics League
- North Andover Youth Track and Field
- Middle School Cross Country - CURRENTLY REGISTERING STUDENTS FOR THE FALL. CLICK ON YOUTH TRACK TAB TO REGISTER!
- Summer School Programs (Academic, enrichment and recreation). Please visit the EXCEL home page for more info.
- All registration information and forms are available on the corresponding page