The Advisory Committee on Library Services was formed in the late spring of 2010 in order to develop a plan for the re-opening of our elementary school libraries in North Andover and for restoration of full library services throughout our school system.
The tasks set for the Advisory Committee were:
- To update library policies and procedures;
- To develop a long-range plan for restoration of full library services;
- To plan for equitable use of our elementary libraries during the 2010-11 school year;
- To select the library management software for installation during 2010-11;
- To prepare a budget for the FY12 budget planning process
1. The Committee Chairs are Anne Bate, North Andover Middle School Librarian, and Mary Rose Quinn, Director of the Stevens Memorial Library.