FALL 2014 High School Sports Registration
Please read all instructions before registering.
Note: No online payments will be accepted. Payments must be made by check or money order.
User Fees: First sport of school year $300, second sport of school year $150, third sport of school year $75. Family Cap $750. Boy's Ice Hockey is an additional $100. Girl's Cooperative Ice Hockey $400 (not included in family cap or tiered fee system).
All Students must be registered prior to participation.
All physicals must be updated with the Nurse's Office within one month of their expiration date. Students who do not have update physicals will not be allowed to participate in practice or games. Please send physicals to NAHS School Nurse 430 Osgood Street North Andover MA 01845.
Your student's spot is not reserved until your payment has been completed.
- Complete the Fall Athletic Registration Form while logged in at eSchool.
- Attach check to confirmation form and bring or mail to the NAHS Athletics Office 430 Osgood Street by August 8.
Please include student name, YOG, and sport on check.
- If you are new to eSchool you can follow these instructions. Existing accounts: Login or register at eSchool.
- Football Varsity & JV equipment issued August 12, 3pm NAHS.
- Football Freshmen equipment issued August 13, 3pm NAHS
- Cheer August 18, 3-6pm NAHS
- Soccer Boys all levels August 21, 8am NAHS
- Soccer Girls all levels August 21, 8am NAHS
- Golf August 21, TBA
- Cross Country August 21, 8am NAHS
- Field Hockey all levels August 21, 4:30pm NAHS
- Swim August 21, TBA Haverhill Country Club
- Volleyball August 21, TBA
Contact the head coach with questions.
Game schedules, rosters, and coaches directory will be available at www.merrimackvalleyconference.org