All students need to have six items on file with the athletic department before they are allowed to participate. These items include:
1. Student information sheet.
2. Consent and release form signed by parent or guardian.
3. Head injury and concussion form.
4. Health information form.
5. Updated physical within the last thirteen months 2/18/12 or more recent for all spring sports. PLEASE NOTE: All physicals must be updated with the athletic office within one month of their expiration date. Students who do not update physicals will not be allowed to participate in practice or games.
6. Athletic user fee is $300 for the first sport, second sport fee is $150, third sport fee is $75, boys ice hockey is an additional $100. The family cap is $750. Please make checks payable to NAHS Athletics.
All forms are available under forms in left column or in the athletic office. All forms are due before Friday 3/8/13.
Spring sports begin on Monday 3/18/13.
Please return forms to: North Andover High School Att: Director of Athletics 430 Osgood Street North Andover MA 01845.