posted Sep 3, 2016, 6:25 AM by Greg Landry
updated Sep 20, 2016, 9:55 AM
- Dismissal Form Please complete this form and send it in to the school for the first day. If dismissal plans change during the year, please get a new copy to the front office. Thank you.
- Media Release Form Please fill this out completely in order to give permission for your child's image/work in different types of media released or published by/for the school.
- Library Permission Form Please complete this form so your child may borrow books from our school library collection. Library borrowing usually happens every other week throughout the year. Thank you, volunteers!
- Car Drop-off and Pick-up Please re-view the document linked on this page for clarification. It highlights our general procedures in the morning and afternoon around cars and children. It is very important that you read and follow the guidelines listed on the linked pages so that we can get students to school on time and safe while avoiding traffic jams on the main roadways. In the afternoon, it is also important to follow the dismissal routes so that students are dismissed in an orderly and safe manner. The system breaks down when we have people take short cuts around the procedures. Thank you very much for your cooperation!
- Atkinson Specialist Schedule Check out when your child has Art, Music and PE each week. Feel free to print a copy for the refrigerator. :)
- Atkinson Lunch Times We've adjusted the lunch times for students this year. Within a 45-minute timeframe, students will have a lunch and recess block. Please send in a healthy snack each day even if your child buys a lunch at school. Thank you!
- New Family Orientation Slides Please review these slides if you are a new family and may have logistical questions about Atkinson Elementary. Feel free to email questions to Mr. Landry, Principal, at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Atkinson School Rules
- Responsive Classroom Overview
- Atkinson's Responsive Classroom Brochure
- Medical Records Please make sure your child?s health records
are up to date. The State mandates that health forms for any new student
be completed prior to entry into the school. Please present your child?s
health records to the secretary and nurse as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Fundraisers Thank you so much for your help with our school
causes! Because of your purchases, the Atkinson PTO is able to support
Enrichment Programs at our school, as well as, provide teachers and staff with
supplemental funding to support classroom needs beyond what is covered by the
school district. Muchas gracias!
- Lunch Program Info Elementary school lunches cost $2.50 this
school year. Milk only is $.75. Lunch snacks are offered to kids in grades 3-5
for $.75 each. Students are also eligible for free/reduced lunches based on
family income. Please send in those forms ASAP. The School Lunch Program
will again offer a ?point of sale (POS)? debit system at the Atkinson School
this year. This system eliminates the need to give your child school
lunch money on a daily basis-we try to collect money from home on Mondays.
- RAISE Magnets for Sale If you'd like to own one of those snazzy RAISE
magnets that you see on cars across town, see Mr. Landry. Each magnet is $5 and
proceeds go directly to the Building Respectful Community/RAISE committee for
use on activities and programs that impact social-emotional learning in North