How can I reach the school?
- The Middle School phone number is (978) 794-1870.
The Middle School fax number is (978) 794-3619
What number do I call if my child will be absent?
- Please call (978) 794-1870 and press 2
What time does school start and end?
- School starts at 7:40 a.m. AFTER 7:40 IS CONSIDERED LATE
- School ends at 2:20 p.m.
What time is school dismissed on the early release PD days?
- School is dismissed at 1:05p.m. on early release PD days
What time is school dismissed on a 1/2 day?
- School is dismissed at 11:05a.m. on half days. For NAMS this would be on Wednesday, November 25, 2015.
What are the dates for the trimesters for 2015-2016?
- Trimester 1: September 9 - December 4
- Trimester 2: December 7 – March 23
- Trimester 3: March 24 – last day of school year
What is on the lunch menu?
How much does lunch cost?
Cafeteria Lunch Pricing for 2015-2016 School Year
Sub Meal(Hot & Cold)
Pizza Wedge Meal
Cup of Soup w/Crackers
A la Carte Milk (8oz/10oz)
Bread, Roll or Pita Bread
Ala Carte Fruit
Can I purchase breakfast at NAMS?
- Yes, breakfast is served in the cafeteria, 7:00 - 7:35 AM, daily. Students must be in line by 7:35 in order to be served.
- 4 different breakfast meals are offered each day: an egg and cheese sandwich, fresh bagels with spreads, an assortment of muffins and a variety of cereals. Each meal includes a fresh fruit selection and a 100% fruit juice.
How much does breakfast cost?
- Free or reduced price breakfast is available for eligible families
Where do I get school cancellation information?
- School Messenger - A phone call from the Superintendent
- School cancellations are announced on the following:
- radio: WRKO (680 AM), WCCM (1490 AM), WBZ (1030 AM), WLLH (1400 AM)
- TV: CHANNELS 4,5, and 7 and local cable channels 8 and 10
- Online at theBostonChannel.com
Where do I find out the about school events?
- Please see the NAMS Calendar which lists all school district and NAMS events and other important dates.
How do I get to NAMS?
- From I-495: Take the Mass Ave. exit (#43). From the exit head south towards North Andover. At the second set of lights, turn left onto Rt. 125/Chickering Road. As you approach the first traffic light the Middle School will be visible to your left. At the first light (Main Street) turn left and enter the school driveway through the second driveway on the left. There are a few visitor parking spots in front of the school, and more parking spots behind the school. Please note: entrance to the school is through the front door only.
- From I-93: Take the Rt. 125 exit (#41). Follow 125 north to the lights at the junction with Rt. 114. Turn left; Merrimack College will be on your left. Bear right at the first light. Go through 3 sets of lights. At the 4th light at Main Street, the NA Middle School will be visible on your left. Turn left and enter through the second driveway on the left as above.