College Readiness Seminar
The college application process can be an overwhelming process for students and families. We are here to help! During the College Readiness Summer Session students will:
- Gain a working knowledge of the college admissions process & Naviance
- Develop a list of colleges to apply to
- Complete the Common Application
- Brainstorm, write and edit their college essay
- Work on completing Senior Check-List items
Students will work individually with instructors who are North Andover Public Schools educators with expertise in the college essay and application process. This one-on-one attention provides an opportunity to have a personalized college essay writing experience. Spots will fill up quickly so sign up today at Community Programs, and let’s apply to college! Space is limited to the first 30 students who register.
Location: North Andover High School - in person
The curriculum does not change regardless of how the instruction is delivered.
Instructors: Keri Caffrey-Zwinggi, Mary Gregoire & Megan Pinksten
To register for the program, please click on the red “Online Portal” button at the top left of the page