Entry & Attendance Requirements
Please see the following sections to learn more about immunization requirements, lab test requirements, physical exams, and what to do after your child has had an illness.
Parents and guardians are encouraged to call the school nurse anytime they have questions or concerns especially for the following reasons:
- A new medical diagnosis, or change in your child’s health status
- A newly prescribed medication
- A change in current medication
- A serious injury, illness, or hospitalization
- A fracture, sprain, stitches, or a cast
- A contagious disease such as chicken pox, flu, strep throat, whooping cough, or conjunctivitis
- If your child is absent for an extended period of time
- If there are any recent changes in your family that may affect your child, such as a birth, recent loss, or sudden illness.